halo delta halo delta

This is going to get front page when its done!

Very cool, cant wait for the real thing.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

It was kinda good

If you havent already played it i suggest you check it out. Graphics could be improved but the gameplay was great. I havent beaten it yet so i really dont know what else is in store. If you wanna know more, play for ur self and find out!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Awesome work here!

But why no Canadian flag?

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

I liked it.

You should make a slayer version of this.

Patchco responds:

haha yeah, i was thinking that.

Because, CTF is a little hard for a sidescroller, since they'd have to directly pass you to capture it, so it makes it really hard for the AI to completely capture the flag.

But if I made it slayer, I could work on some really hardcore AI and you can duke it out for hours! lol.

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

It was good

reminded me of alien vs predator.

Flash Halo v1 Flash Halo v1

GOD!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME!!! I think you program your guns the same way i do. SHWEET! This game PWNS all other halo tribute games on NG!! I like it because my computer is old and it cant run halo PC but it can run this (No Shit Sherlock). Im thinking of making a game like this exept a better storyline and cutscenes. I hope to see a V2 with a new weapon, maybe the battle rifle from halo 2 or the pistol from halo. Maybe get a new gun on every level. I like it, its cool, it PWNS ALL!!

Thanks for making this game, it really satified my gruntie thirst!

Windows XXP Windows XXP

OK dude...

I swear you are going to work for microsoft one day.

Windows XP Fun Windows XP Fun

it wuz good

I could do better but good job though

Windows ME Windows ME

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

SO FRUSTRATING!
All the errors where the ones that occured in windows exept for the hot chicks ones. Usualy people just put down errors like:
the internet cant run because your computer is gay.
But you got 90% of the errors right! And by the way, GREAT ANIMATION! The ME loadi9ng part was perfect and the icons and start menu where smooth man!!!

Windows2003 (Pre-Release) Windows2003 (Pre-Release)

NICE